Pacific Modern Homes, Inc. (PMHI) is the largest package home company in the Western
United States specializing in working with Owner/Builders. Our products and services
are primarily marketed through our network of Licensed Representatives. PMHI is
unparalleled in its support and ongoing training of its Representative network.
What we offer
- On going on-line and one-on-one personal sales and product training.
- Monthly on-line sales meetings.
- Proprietary estimating software which gives our representatives the power to estimate
package costs as well as total project costs.
- Dedicated representative web-site that contains:
- On-line pre-recorded video training.
- Sales Procedures
- Paperwork processing guidelines.
- Fully-dimensioned floor plans.
- Owner/Builder financing.
- Pre-drawn and fully engineered plans
- Over 40 years of home packaging experience.
- Proven business model.
What we require
- Proven sales experience in any industry (Construction experience is NOT required,
- Proven PC computer experience.
- General Contractor License or working relationship with a licensed General Contractor.
- One time $8,000 new application fee ($2,000 of which goes into a co-op account for
What you should do
- Find out if your desired territory has a opening available for you by contacting
our Vice President of Marketing, Ken Rader, at 916-685-9514 ext 200.
- Or if you prefer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.